Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Infinite Loading Screen

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ever since I updated Windows on my computer I have been unable to connect to any of my Adobe Apps. Creative Cloud is in an infinite loading screen. 

JacobSophia_0-1636090136237.png

This goes on for about five minutes until this window pops up:

JacobSophia_1-1636090177978.png

I've tried many solutions but I none have worked so far.

Please help I have to use these apps for my job and this is extremely detrimental. 

Thanks in advance,

Andre

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andre, when was the last time you were able to open the Creative Cloud desktop app successfully on this computer?  What has changed since then?  Was any new security software installed or updated?

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html for steps you can take to allow the Creative Cloud desktop app to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been about a month and a half. I downladed a new Windows 10 update: Version 21H1. And after that I have been having the loading issue. 

I uninstalled every Adobe App and tried to reinstall but that didn't work.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andre, was the Windows update applied successfully? Also, are there any additional updates available for the installed security software or available through the Microsoft Store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply! Everything was successful, nothing is out of place besides Adobe Creative Cloud. I just upddated a security patch a couple days ago thinking it might be fixed by that, but still the same issue.

Thanks,

Andre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines