Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Creative cloud infinite loading screen

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently have been experiencing this, really inconvenient and every post I have looked at on the adobe forums has not worked. I have tried what I believe everything possible but nothing has fixed it. I have tried: uninstall/reinstall, used CC cleaner to clear adobe files, deleted all my adobe programs installed, followed this post that i followed, and deleted all adobe files inside C/drive. Nothing I have tried has done anything, all the forum posts do not solve my problem. I have been troubleshooting for almost 6 hours now and everything I have done doesnt do anything. Please help for the love of god

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you've been working on this for 6 years with a cc compatible computer, do the following:

1. backup your computer's data files

2. reformat your computer's hard drive

3. install your os

4. install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

5. restore your data files.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines