• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud is blank window why?

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 64 bit computer. Creative cloud informs me of updates, but on launch nothing appears but a blank window. Header creative cloud and the gear appear. The only options listed with the gear are; help, pin to window area, and quit creative cloud. Removing creative cloud and re-installing fails to fix the problem of a blank window. Cannot update any product using creative cloud, cannot see any thing in cloud window. No way to sign in or out, just quit. Problem for three days now and no support available to fix problem. This means paying for subscription, but not getting access or updates at this point. I feel a bit cheated paying for something, I am not getting!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Hi jfalsken,

Please follow the steps mentioned below

WIN 7 and 8 (64 bit):

WIN 7 and 8 (32 bit):

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastian,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! Please send a few of your recent sync log files to support@typekit.com, and we will look into why the fonts aren't loading:

help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/1649149#logs

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your support. Here they are:

Best regards,

Sebastian

Fagaras Codrut Sebastian

DTP Services:

• Layout (documents, books, reports, sales sheets, catalogs, technical documentations, translated documents)

• Cover Design

• PDF conversion

• ePub/Kindle conversions

• Flyers, brochures, post-cards, newsletters

• 3D covers, web banners, PSD web layouts, PSD/Jpeg to HTML

Daily Schedule

Monday to Friday

07.00 AM to 11.00 AM (GMT/UTC)

&

01.00 PM to 09.00 PM (GMT/UTC)

Contact Details

Skype ID: sebastian.codrut

GTalk: arahnedea

Mobile: +40726267654

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After several emails exchanged between me and those from Typekit, the Creative cloud stopped to work at all. Now, it is completely blank. Having enough of solutions that really do not work properly or at all, I uninstalled all Adobe Applications and then I ran Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Then, I re-installed Creative Cloud. It installed well, I open it and all looks fine until I start installing applications. Suddenly the creative cloud window become blank and at this very moment I see no options, nothing to install. NOTHING AT ALL.

Does anyone from Adobe really knows how to fix this? Other solutions then delete files or folders.

Thank you.

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As previously stated, Adobe was unable to came up with a viable solution. Therefore, I started uninstall all Adobe applications, then I cleaned my computer with Adobe Removal Tool and reinstalled Creative Cloud app. It worked and showed me all options. including Fonts and Files but not limited to those. So, at this stage I have a complete new and fresh install of all Adobe applications. In the meantime Apple launched update OS X 10.11.1

After several emails exchanged with Apple's engineers some of the issues might be generated by MacKeeper. They are sure about that but I am not. However, they are the engineers and I was asking for their help.

Now things work properly. Until next update, right?

Regards,

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all the solutions on the top page and I'm still getting issues.

Someone Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, the blank window problem started becoming an issue on my Mac. What I eventually discovered was that if I remained patient after a restart (for the cc icon to become dark, then allowing a minute or two more), I was finally able to see content in the window. Until then, while attempting to fix the problem with suggested fixes and restarts, I would anxiously click on the cc icon hoping to finally see that a particular fix worked. And once clicked too early, the window would remain empty indefinitely. Granted, most of you are on Windows and I'm on a Mac, so no promises.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a Mac use the "Activity Monitor" to Force Quit the Creative Cloud App listed and it will restart with the correct info. Very Simple. Use the Activity Monitor to shut down ant thing misbehaving to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you do the Whole Uninstall and Reinstall Thing. Go to the Activity Monitor in Utilities. Set to CPU, select “Creative Cloud”, click “X” in upper Left Hand Corner, go to Applications Folder, Adobe Creative Cloud Folder, double click “Adobe Creative Cloud”. It’s a quit and restart. Bingo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this issue after attempting to remove older Adobe application versions (CS4, CS5). I guess I did something wrong and could not access the CC Desktop app as described in the OP.

Deleting or making changes to the OOBE folder did not solve my issue. Even after multiple uninstalls and installs it would not work! I tried quitting all running instances in Activity Monitor as well, and attempted to run an Adobe application (Photoshop CC) but got the "Application Manager required" error messages.

My issues were all solved by following this help article:

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this dozens of times (and watched adobe staff remotely) it's a temp fix for me try this if you need.

AS OF 12/26/19 Adobe's Creative Cloud Desktop app is still loading blank and loading system processes in a very unclean way when loading on start. There are multiple threads regarding this and adobe has yet to own up to the bug. IF YOU ARE READING THIS than you most likely attempted the level 1 troubleshooting (likely multiple times). If this has not perminently resolved the issue here is the fix:

If you DON'T REQUIRE it to load on start follow METHOD 1:

1. install creative cloud, repair if necessary to get the desktop app to load content (at least once) and go to preferences and disable load on start.

2. Go to task manager, startup tab and disable all other adobe programs loading on start.

3. Reboot, upon launching desktop app it should load content consistently.

METHOD 2:

USE THIS IF YOU REQUIRE TO LOAD ON START.

1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\ and pin a shortcut from cctroubleshooter.exe to start

2. Open desktop app and let it render blank screen.

3. Run the pinned shortcut as administrator and select close all adobe processes.

4. Upon success re open desktop app and the issue should be resolved

NOTE: this is required every time windows starts.

FYI running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 as of 12/26/19

Hope it helps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In fact, nothing works out of all the threads related to this Creative Cloud 'blank' window: it starts blank and loads CPU to almost 100%. And it's really a mess from Adobe to not pay attention to this weird thing.

...and yes - I tried all solutions could find, including the remote support from Abode - after intervention CC app got broken after the next OS restart.

I have the Windows 10 with the latest updates, Firewall can be OFF or tuned up to official Adobe recommendations (protocols, ports, servers, etc.), I can be within the domain surround or out of it, and nothing can really stop the CC app from accessing all the necessary local and remote resources.

There are only two solutions I currently found - to at least get applications updates:

- re-install CC app without Windows Firewall: by cleaning it out completely (using CC Troubleshooter or CC Cleaner) and installing again having Firewall OFF all the way. The first CC app start would be ok. But as soon as Firewall is ON - CC app gets broken again until the complete re-install again. Swithing Firewall OFF w/wo OS restart doesn't help - only complete re-install with Firewall OFF. So if you'll keep Firewall OFF (which is not safe and not solution at all) - CC app would work fine.

- another solution is to open the broken CC app (it will load with the 'blank' window, loading CPU 100%) and open the browser with https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop - browser will display your installed Apps with possibility to update them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines