• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps telling me I have been signed out, can-not get past that message

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was previously signed in to adobe creative cloud through my schools subscription. However, that email account has been deleted. I have since purchased a new subscription, and have tried signing in, however every time creative cloud is opened I get a message saying I've been signed out, with a choice to sign in. When I push the sign in button, it loads for a second and then the same message appears, without giving me a chance to even attempt to sign in. I have uninstalled Lightroom and Photoshop, I've uninstalled the Creative Cloud, I've deleted the OOBE files, I've restarted my computer. I have tried contacting ADOBE customer care but was told that phone care wasn't available. I have literally done everything I can think of. Im using the newest version of windows. Please Help. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your school deactivate the old account from your device?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this issue occasionally, and it recently started again. So I went to my Adobe account and deleted all the active sessions ( there was at least 15 active relating to my computer ( not hacked )) and so far so good. If you have a second copy of Photoshop on a separate computer, you are allowed two installs that DO NOT run at the same time, temporarily disable one of them.

For me, so far no sign-outs. I cannot rule out that it will happen again though. I hope this helps this annoying bug/problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines