• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud launches with "You've been signed out" and won't let me sign in.

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, OCBE-old, everything I could see that might help.

Everytime I launch Adobe Creative Cloud it pops up with "You've been signed out", I press sign in then it proceeds to load for about a couple miliseconds then goes right back to "You've been signed out" This never happened till earlier this week. 

I tried almost everything I could find that might help, contacted support, and so on nothing has worked. 

What do I do.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zuulgk, what operating system is running on the computer?  Did you encounter any errors while implementing the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10.

I have tried all of those and nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming, Zuulgk.  I am showing that case ADB-20940734-P6Y7 is currently open and pending your response.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines