Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud needs to be repaired after every computer restart

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having multiple problems here...

Every time i restart my computer i get a Creative Cloud Error saying that it needs to be Repaired, at which point it reinstalls Creative Cloud (which insanely slow... takes like 20 minutes).

Interestingly, an issue I thought was unrelated... every time i restart my computer, Illustrator won't launch until the 4th or 5th time i attempt to open (as well as having an INSANELY long launch time... like i walk out of the room and make coffee and warm up the waxer circa 1992 launch). I have to force quit several times to get it to load... but right now with CC reloading itself_ illustrator loads within seconds! It's amazing! This leads me to believe that Adobe Creative Cloud desktop software is bloated slow connecting blob of inefficiency that's messing everything up....?

Anybody else having similar issues?

I'm in the newest build of CC, on an 3.5GHz i7 iMac with 32 Gigs of balanced RAM and a GoogleFiber connection... soooo i'm guessing this isn't the bottleneck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Thanks for that DelphiZoa​... I had read through that thread before posting. I run my own office, and there is no software running on my workstation or my network that should be affecting this. Also-- when it runs the Repair, it works fine for about a day... so it seems the install is fine. It is actually something corrupt in the CreativeSuite software itself. I'm also thinking because Illustrator can run quickly with CreativeSuite updating (a strange scenario where it isn't talking to the serve

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud needs to repair/reinstall itself on every restart.

- MacBook Pro mid-2012, 16 Gb RAM, running Catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since last year, I'm using a 27" iMac late 2013, basically, the same model as yours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem occurs on my Alienware 15R2 laptop with Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042). RAM: 16 GB. 

I also have a desktop Alienware with also 16 GB of RAM and Windows 10 Home (I don't know the version, as it is at my parents' home) and I do not have any issues with Adobe CC on that computer. 

By the way, both computers have the same security program by Avast. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How Has this Problem not been fixed yet its been years I'm paying Monthly for Adobe and having the same issue on my iMac 27inch 2017 4.2 GHz i7 32 GB MhzDDR4 Graphics Card Radeon Pro 580 8GB.... Adobe Creative Clouds needs to repair on every startup its slowing down my computer everything has been running slow since this started and it was working fine a month ago nothing has changed with my computer!  Make it make sense and fix this issue please!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines