Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud not working on laptop

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have not used my laptop in a while but tried recently and Creative Cloud won't work. It gives an error which is shown in the included photo. It requests you try installing the program again but if I do that it tells me Ceative Cloud already exsists nad to uninstsll this first. Other advice has been that I need to uninstall all the programs like Photoshop etc one by one and start again but doing this you are told you need to use Creative Cloud to uninstall them, obviously I can't do this because it wont load. This means I am stuck, Creative Cloud won't uninstall, it won't repair when prompted because this does nothing to change the problem. I would be grateful for any info on how to tackle this because all ways to uninstall and reinstall are impossible.

Thank you.

Les.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Les, the error in your screenshot occurs because Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables have been damaged.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/unable-to-launch-adobe-applications-on-windows---error-vc... for steps you can take to repair this damage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines