• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Setup won't open

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I am on a fresh install completely of Windows 10. I signed into Adobe, went to the creative cloud website and downloaded the "Creative_Cloud_Set-Up.exe". Upon double clicking the app, nothing opens; no visible window, no tray icon, no task manager process.

I have looked at potentional fixes, however none worked:

- Updating System

- Using the CC Cleaner

- Running Set-Up.exe as admin

- Editting the file permissions of the EXE

- Trying a seperate user

- Editing the file permissions of the Adobe folder within Program Files (x86)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs. 

if you have trouble downloading the cc desktop app or you see an error message when trying to install, make sure you have a compatible os (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html), and use the alternative download links at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This won't work, since you clearly haven't read my post. I am on Windows 10, I have supported software since this PC once ran Photoshop on the Creative Cloud suite prior, and I obtained my CC destkop app from the linked site. Additionally, the "alternative download links" aren't really alternative; there is just the primary Windows one, and the MacOS one. Also, again, there is no error running it, because it just wont run at all.

@kglad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which win 10 version and which cc installer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kgladI don't know the installer version, but I have literally just obtained it, so assume it's the 'latest'. Anyways Windows is Windows 10 Home 22H2 19045.3324

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, use https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html and use the 1903+ installer.

also suspend any antivirus and other software monitoring apps during the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines