• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud starting problem

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud is not starting. It has worked before, Until i did a fresh reinstall of windows. After running the installer and installing it Simply nothing happens, Only sign of It being open is on the system tray 

PauI26_0-1653422833733.png

Although after a Split seconds it dissapears. Uninstalled CC ran the Adobe Cleaner tool then Installed CC again, Yet still no success.....
Any ideas?

Sincerly, 
Paul.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using? I don't see an active individual membership under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

If you have an individual membership, then do you receive any error messages during the download and installation process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, That is correct, I dont currently have a Membership.

No, I do not recieve any form of errors when installing. Once finished it would say "Starting Creative Cloud" Creative cloud does not start, And the installer closes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional information, Paul. If you are attempting to evaluate Creative Cloud, then make sure to do so on a computer with unrestricted access to the Internet. The current behavior would seem to indicate that is not the case.

If you are confident that the Adobe installers are contacting our servers, then please check the installation logs to determine the exact cause of the current failure. Info on locating any fatal errors can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html   Please post any errors you discover to this public discussion, Paul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure The installers are connected to the servers. Upon checking the log i've found the following errors:

ERROR: Cannot load AMT config file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml'
ERROR: Source file does not exist in CopyFileFromSourceToDestination
ERROR: Unable to copy AMT config file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml' to pcf folder 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\PCF\{COSY-5.10.2-32-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEA}.V7{}CoreSync-[BaseVersion]-Win-GM.xml'
WARN: Failed to load xml C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml. system error:2

ERROR: CreateProcess failed! Error: 2
ERROR: CreateProcess failed! Error: 2

ERROR: Cannot load AMT config file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml'
ERROR: Source file does not exist in CopyFileFromSourceToDestination
ERROR: Unable to copy AMT config file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml' to pcf folder 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\PCF\{COSY-5.10.2-32-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEA}.V7{}CoreSync-[BaseVersion]-Win-GM.xml'

These are the only ones i could find, They where repeated all the way till the End of the log. There's none Fatal errors. The installer was ran with no Applications running, Only the Windows Antivirus/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul, it looks like you are not getting very far in the installation process before it is blocked.  

What steps did you have to perform to allow Creative Cloud apps to work on the computer previously?   How long were the Creative Cloud applications functioning on the previous installation of Windows? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my previous installation of windows I did not perform any steps, Sicne i've never had this issue before. I Ran the installer, Signed in, Took around ~5-10 mins, CC worked. Creative Cloud applications worked like indended until the reinstall. The Reinstall reason of my OS was not because of Adobe associated software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, Paul, please make sure to review the settings for any installed security software and verify there are no updates available and it is using manufactured settings. Beyond that, it will depend on how far you are in the reinstallation process for your Windows applications and utilities, Paul.  

The log file indicates the installer was blocked from copying a file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\PCF\.  Since this is a new installation of Windows, I would expect the default administrator account to have the necessary access. This is why I would recommend reviewing the settings for any other installed software that could be blocking the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines