Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Very Slow

Engaged ,
Jul 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The company has moved me onto creative cloud. I used the uninstaller to remove CS6 and installed CC.

CC indesign is so slow!  Just scrolling about etc is a total dog.

I am using OSX 10.8.4 with a quad core i7 mac with 16 gigs of ram and SSD drive. CS6 was great but CC is a dog.

Do you think there is reminants from the previous version or something? Do I need to consider a total wipe of the OS and start again?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Hi, folks

This is coming from a novice user which I really am, weighing all options to start using "Creative" software of the likes of Adobe or Adobe itself. Reading all the comments of unfortunate users I felt sorry for most of you and signed in specifically to post a comment of mine. I came across a blog addressing just the issue of incredibly sluggish InDesign performance regardless of a platform you are on - Mac, Windows. To make long story short the problem (if not fixed still by Adobe) may

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 150 Replies 150
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020 and honestly I think the CC version is complete trash - I tried it on several high tech machines it runs ridicously slow and laggy on all of them. Illustrator sometimes wants more than my 32!Gb of RAM installed, zooming is just horrible slow, and the issues go an and on. Even Dreamweaver runs extremely slow and crushes often. When I asked adobe about what a good supported hardware would be, they couldnt answer. Official support for NVIDIA cards is ending with the 9xx series - I mean this is just unacceptable, especially if you consider how much you pay every month for this extremely unstable and just plain slow software. I actually consider going back to CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines