• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

creative cloud will not load, support has tried six times to fix it and failed six times. they have ignored me twice. now i want to complain but i cannot find anyway to do this and support will not help. so how can i make a complaint to adobe bypassing support. this has been ongoing since november.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you have?

Does your computer user profile have administrative permissions to install software?

Does your computer meet the minimum CPU and GPU requirements necessary to run Creative Cloud?

Most Creative Cloud apps work on:

• Windows 10 versions 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and 1909 (LTSB branches are not supported);
  • macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.16 or 10.15 (Catalina)

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Creative Cloud will not work on case sensitive drives.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-case-sensitive-drives-supported.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes to all the above. adobe support have tried all of these at least 4 times. i just messaged them for a compalints procedure and the completly ignored what i wanted and said they are looking into it, even though i said no i dont want anymore support from you just let me have the complaints procedure. the call centre is just stone walling me and point blank refuse to give me what i am asking for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all of WHAT 4 times?

You still haven't told us which operating system you have!

Without cooperation on your part, fellow product users can't help you. 

Suggest you do as @John T Smith  said initially and write a letter to the San Jose, campus. 

Good luck and happy holidays!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 11. and support used admin permissions. reinstalled cloud. tried without antivirus on.and i am trying to cooperate. but tech support just cannot help and refuse to let me make a complaint. also your attidude is not helping, not everyone is completely tech savvy so maybe a little leaway would help the situation. ty for holiday wishes, same to you hope its enjoyable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No attitude on my part. We're just fellow product users attempting to help you.  I'm trying to ferret out the facts as we don't know anything about your case except what you tell us.

Was Win11 factory installed or is this an upgrade to Win11 from an older OS?

Which anti-virus and firewall are you using?

Meanwhile, create a new local user profile with full administrative privileges.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-...

Update graphics drivers from the card manufacturer's website. Also ensure that you have all the latest Microsoft updates installed including  Visual C++ runtime libraries.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for being touchy. its and upgrade from windows 10. i use malwarebytes. the visual c++ were all updated when tech support remoted into my pc. and they added full admins. all drivers are updated. pretty much a tech guy was in my pc for 90 mins at a time and did everything suggested here (from what i could see whilst watching) they did  mmost of these maybe 4 times. they have remoted in like 6 times now hence why i just wanted a complaints procedure as i have a running subscription and no product. if the told me that it was caused by win 11 and they would put my subscription on hold till there was a fix i would be ok with that, but they have run out of ideas and instead of saying it they just ignore me. if i contact them they say give us another chance then do the same things then say they will get back to me and dont. 

so i am left in limbo with no product and no recourse. i asked twice for a complaints procedure only to be ignored twice.

i am at the end of my tether with them and this was the only way i could think of to try and get an email or at least an adobe rep that is not from a call centre.

its just so frustrating that a company as big as adobe make it impossible to raise a complait.

again my apologies for being touchy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would revert back to Win 10 and call it a day.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to get microsoft to do that but they said its too late and i cannot do a clean install because i have too much that i would lose. but thanks for at least trying. i had more genuine help here than all the times from tech support. nevermind. i will find other avenues if there are any . happy holidays

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i cannot do a clean install because i have too much that i would lose.

By @karl22008378w6k5

What would you lose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines