• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative suite cs5 from an old computer to a new computer, How do I do this?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the  Creative Suite CS5 Design Standard on my old computer. I just got a new computer and would like to put that on my new computer. I am having trouble, I don't want to upgrade just want to take from my old computer and put on new one. Anyone able to help me on how to do this?@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Please see this link for the download : Download CS5 products

and see these instructions to extract the files and install your product.

You will need the serial number you got when you purchased it in order to activate the software.

You can install and activate (purchased) perpetual software two computers of  the same  type (mac or pc), as long as you only use  it on one at a time. (lightroom multi platform product  is the exception as it can be installed on both pc and mac platforms)

It is a goo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this link for the download : Download CS5 products

and see these instructions to extract the files and install your product.

You will need the serial number you got when you purchased it in order to activate the software.

You can install and activate (purchased) perpetual software two computers of  the same  type (mac or pc), as long as you only use  it on one at a time. (lightroom multi platform product  is the exception as it can be installed on both pc and mac platforms)

It is a good practice to deactivate software on a computer where it will no longer be used, especially before giving away or selling the computer, or reformatting the hard disk. Please see this link:  how to deactivate software.  This frees up  one activation so  you have the option to install the software on another computer at any time.

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use CS5 on a 2012 iMac running Catalina?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not even slightly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines