• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS 6 master collection can’t deactivate license

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to deactivate my Adobe CS 6 Master Collection License (windows).  I can not find the software license listed on my account.  I no longer own the computer it was installed on, and now only own Mac products.  I have contacted a chat person that refers me to websites that are of no help.  I have given the software to another person and they can't open it because it says it is registered to another person (me), yet it does not list it as registered to me anywhere that I can find.  Is there any way to deactivate the license so this other person can use it?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to have the activation count reset. This is something that is handled by customer support, and is the only support now provided to any Creative Suite. Given that, I don't know if they'd be willing to track the registration down, but the only way to find out is to contact them. Is it possible you were using a different Adobe ID when you registered the product?

Assuming you have the registration number, you also have to transfer the license to the new owner:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines