• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3 installer that doesn't phone home

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a computer crash and lost the installer to my CS3 suite. I got it on adobe.com and it didn't require activation. Now the installer is no longer available. I have the intallation number, but need the installer file. Anyone know where I can get a copy of the installation files? I have the numbers I just need the files, I am pissed a HP a bad naim board shouldn't have required a reformat of the drive. And please no it is obsolte replys. I am on old retired guy and I use ot for a few things at church. Heck my wife still uses Pagemaker. I does what she needs and she is comfortable with it.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't activate anymore, but you can get some installers.

adobe download links prior to cc 2020 are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file.  it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says those are trial versions. I need the one they had up for thise who had paid versions that didn't have to activate. I know the bits are out there, I just need to find them. I'm trying to avaoid the bootleggers. For some reason they all want to do PS only and need ID and Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the installerthat wants to phine home. I just can't find the DVD for the other version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all versions are trial versions until they're activated.  ie, all versions need to be activated.

but again cs3 can't be activated anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a version Adobe put out that doesn't activate. I am furious with myself for losing the DVD. I have my DVDs for the original version, I know it is out there, I just wanted to find that vesion again. The PS only is all over the internet but I wanted to find at least a semi approved site to get it from. I know it exists I had it and somewhere I haave it somewhere else I just can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there were enterprise editions but they are no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... I am furious with myself for losing the DVD. I have my DVDs for the original version, ...

By @Dennis26340359v47c

Even if you still had the DVDs, they wouldn't be of any use to you. You could still install the programs, but no longer activate them. As already written in the previous answers, Adobe has cutoff the activation servers for CS - CS4 products several years ago. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe put out a version that didn't require activation. You could download it from them. I used oit for years until the idiots at HP decided a reformat had to go with a replaced mainboard. Somewhere exists the bits for the version they provided. I can't remember how log ago it was as I am old the time seems to go too fast. This version came from Adobe for thise who had CS3 and needed to reinstall. That is what I am looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe put out a version that didn't require activation. You could download it from them. ...

By @Dennis26340359v47c

I know about such versions. But as @kglad wrote they are no longer available on the public sites.

You can try to contact the Adobe support if they provide such a version to you. But I don't think that you're successful.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

they once were available. they no longer are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines