• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 Master Collection download link

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I while back I purchased the Adobe CS4 Master Collection with the CDs. I had to update my MacOS to Sierra 10.12.6 recently and when I did, my entire Creative Suite was wiped out. I tried reinstalling Illustrator and Photoshop, but keep getting an error mesage reading (Illustrator)  "The localized resource files for this application could not be loaded. Please reinstall or repair application and try again." Ive tried reinstaling and restarting the computer but no luck. I need some Tech help.  I called Adobe Customer Service and mentioned and directed me herr to this platform.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS4 is no longer supported and you won't be able to activate

The CS2-CS3-CS4 activation servers have been removed from service
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK
-So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS2-CS3-CS4 are completely dead
-Adobe also no longer supplies the special non-activation version of CS2-CS3-CS4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS4 is no longer supported and you won't be able to activate

Can definitely still activate CS4 for a fresh, new install. I did it myself successfully a couple of months ago.

Cannot deactivate though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jlabreau@aol.com,

I have heard a rumor that legacy CS4 can be fresh installed on some older systems.  But be sure to use the terminal workaround described below for Sierra, High Sierra & Mojave. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

That said, CS4 is outdated, unsupported software.  It might work or not.  Use at your own risk.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines