Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 doesn't work in spite of installed license

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

I installed CS6 Standard on a client and licensed it for this computer some time ago. However, now users who want to use CS6 products can only use the trial version of CS6. Every day it counts down. Back then, CS6 didn't have to be licensed with an Adobe ID, but it does today. However, I can no longer add the license in Adobe ID because the website says "License is already in use".

I was already in contact with the Adobe support team and was advised that CS6 is no longer supported and that I should contact the community.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

return to adobe support and request an activation count reset.  ask for nothing else related to cs6, or you will be denied.

once the count is reset, you can activate your cs6 by entering your serial number when prompted.  if you don't have your serial number, that must be fixed first.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

return to adobe support and request an activation count reset.  ask for nothing else related to cs6, or you will be denied.

once the count is reset, you can activate your cs6 by entering your serial number when prompted.  if you don't have your serial number, that must be fixed first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines