• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor Freezing With Adobe Login Item on M1 Big Sur

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a problem where my mouse cursor was freezing right after start up, before I opened any apps. I disabled the one abobe login item I had activated and it hasn't happened since. I think it may have been a acrobat login item but I neglected to make note of it. Anyone else experience this?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the adobe login item?  do you mean the cc desktop app file>preferences>general>launch cc at login?

kglad_0-1617645349700.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, CC Desktop is working fine. I should have made note but I believe it was Adobe Resource Synchronizer. I'd had my new machine for a couple of weeks and it started happening out of the blue. It hasn't happend since I disabled it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assuming acrobat is the problem, reset your preferences, https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1595848?start=0&tstart=0

if that fails, 

uninstall acrobat including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

restart your computer

reinstall the lastest acrobat version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if I really need the resource synchronizer? Everything has been working fine now. I do have all the CC apps I use updated to the latest versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat synchronizer assure accuracy of shared acrobat files. whether that's of any use to you, i don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, I don't really need that feature with what I use it for. Weird that it seems that what was making my mouse cursor freeze but all's well now. Thanks for your comments!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines