• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dark Mode for Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very upset to see that with the new updated Creative Cloud Desktop App, there's still no dark mode option available. It shouldn't be too hard to implement, but it's very important... I don't like being blinded, so dark mode is always the savior (well clearly it's not always). I hope that this can be implemented into your software sometime soon, there's no harm in doing it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Feel free to leave feedback on Adobe User Voice where the product engineers will see it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you. 

I would also like a  high contrast option in this forum.  In its present stae, this forum is murder on my eyes.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, if you have Chrome, there's an extension called Stylus (non-Adobe) that enables you to run a CSS style overlay of any web page where someone has created a custom CSS theme. 

I created a Stylus theme for the new Adobe forums. I did this in my spare time, it's not an official Adobe release, but I use the forums as part of my job and it's quite jarring jumping from dark UI like Premiere to the forums. Once it's installed, click on the Stylus icon and choose "Find styles" if you scroll down you should find the dark mode style I posted. Hope this helps. 

Stylus icon in Chrome toolbarStylus icon in Chrome toolbar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tested the new Creative Cloud app internally, that was my first reaction as well. I also prefer dark mode. The product team has heard this request. At present, I don't have a time frame for when you might see it in production, but know that you're not alone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi alltogether...

some time's gone by since the last post...

it's almost half a year since the product team heard about the "need" of a dark mode...

what has happend since then...?

kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are sleeping on subscribers money. Don't poke the developers lol.

Jokes apart, there are many elements that Adobe has not fixed it yet. In apps like Illustrator, file save/open windows are still not in dark mode. Creative Cloud is a joke. I wish I do not need to open this crappy app which they can't add a simple dark mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the product team? I don't think they heard this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feel free to leave feedback on Adobe User Voice where the product engineers will see it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines