• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dark Mode

Explorer ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C'mon Adobe... Dark Mode for CC and XD, is it really that difficult??  

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hehehe... no XD forum. So as absolute useless than this one. I'm paying good money to get a decent tool... not to write endless and frustrant letters to places that nobody reads in 4 years.

I'm trapped in a big project from some years, when I started to use seriously XD. So now absolutelly impossible to jump to any of the good tools out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah - you're better off shouting into the void - Adobe is lacking transparency here and apparently developers who are actively working on application developement in this area as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo we all know there is thread in User Voice since 2016!! What we all want to know is when are you all actually going to implement this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe support... no other user here knows when, or even IF Adobe will make a change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand dark mode as white text on black background. On windows, I would recommend FoxitMobile reader for this feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... Dark Mode isn't simply the "negative" UI of the original one. Dark mode is a balanced contrast between dark greys and a slightly greyed white. white over black would hurt eyes as it does the black over white backgrounds. Even other apps from adobe have the possibility to choose different darkness values as needed.

Simply take a look at the rest of programs out there (even MS Office has started to use it in Outlook!!), and you'll see why jump from Photoshop or Illustrator to XD is a real visual pain, our retina has to constantly adapt to brightness and darkness, loosing focus and patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just opened and checked out the "brand new" Adobe Acrobat 2022.  STILL no change.  Are they just now repackaging the same program and updating the names and versions? lol  I mean unbelievable how many have requested this now COMMON feature on all other apps and operating systems!  The level of some Tech corporations DENSEness is truly astonishing sometimes.  I can count hundreds if not thousands of requests for this basic easy to implement feature yet Adobe doesn't care.  It's just weird.   Well adobe, one good turn deserves another.  keep ignoring your customers and we will find other options.  The strange thing is Adobe actually has this feature on EVERY OTHER PLATFORM and Operating system except Windows.  I know this is a public chat room, but the official "requests" for this feature have been made already by thousands.  Adobe continues to ignore their own customers.  I think that is just dumb. My respect for this company has significantly dropped over the years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@foxmulderx9,

Photoshop and Dreamweaver have dark UI options in Preferences. For the record, I am on Windows 10.

As said previously, Adobe's product engineers don't lurk in these user-to-user boards.  Post your feature requests on Adobe User Voice where they will be seen by the concerned product developers.  If it's feasible and enough people vote for it, your idea may get added to a future release version.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines