• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactive device

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old PC is busted and I've got a new one and now I'm getting a license warning because I activated the license on to many devices.

I've tried following: Learn to activate or deactivate Adobe applications to do it online.

Deactivate a device > Step 3

There is no activated devices tab

I've got a free Creative cloud membership

Now what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Hi Abeumer,

I have reviewed your Adobe ID(email address) you have utilized to post here, and found that you have Lightroom versions 3,4,5 & 6 registered on it.

We have fixed the serial number for Lightroom 6 you can now try to activate it again.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please install the Creative Cloud on the new machine and click on "Sign me out from all other devices" if prompted. Please refer "Activation limit reached" or "Sign-in failed error" with Adobe apps

Please write for further assistance.

Regards,

Shelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning

Please help

I find Adobe completely user unfriendly

the "Sign me out from all other devices" prompt is no-where to be found, I only get this warning when I try to install to my new computer

"you can only authorise this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been used previously to authorise ANY Computer OR device"

My previous computer does not exist any more, I also don't have a serial no or anything any more

How the hec do I get the stupid software to work on this computer? Unfortunately I need Adobe Digital Editions to read y e-books

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abeumer,

I have reviewed your Adobe ID(email address) you have utilized to post here, and found that you have Lightroom versions 3,4,5 & 6 registered on it.

We have fixed the serial number for Lightroom 6 you can now try to activate it again.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, It's registered.

Now I can safely format the old Windows 7 HDD

Shellz‌ I don't have the CC version of Lightroom, I tried what's written in the article, it didn't work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani Verma, 

i have the same Problem, can you please fix my Serial Number für PS Elements 13 ? 

regards

Christoph 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

I have the same problem. Please reset my devices for Adobe Pro 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines