• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Install Language: English (North America) vs English (International)

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

With the updated 2023 apps coming available I've noticed that in the Creative Cloud app I can choose the Default Install Language, specifically English (North America) and English (International).

I haven't noticed this previously; I am based in Australia and I would always change settings that relate to language (eg. spelling: English US to English UK) so I guess for the past 20+ years I've used English (North America) even though I' not based there... but logically should be using English (International)?

I can't seem to find any clear information on the differences of English (North America) vs English (International), so before I commit to making this change (uninstalling then reinstalling with English (International), I would like to find out:

1. If I should do this as I am not based in North America?

2. What the differences are?

Any advice much appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe's offered both prior to cc.  and the difference is  usa vs great britain.

so, if you prefer colour over color, use eng international.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines