• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did Creative Cloud uninstall will uninstalling Photoshop CS6?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a free photoshop cc for 1 month by buying external hard drive (seagate). But when I run photoshop cc 2021, the application will unusable and crash frequently due incompatibly hardware. I want to uninstall photoshop CC 2021, but includes creative cloud. Is uninstalling Creative Cloud will uninstalling Creative Suite application (such as photoshop cs6) or not?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what you mean by "incompatible" hardware but you can't install the cc apps on an external hard drive (and expect them to work).

so, if you want to use your trial, you should install the cc desktop app and use it to change the install location of your cc trial programs to (an allowable) hard drive.  if you want help with that, reply

to answer your question, uninstalling cc won't uninstall cs6 but your cs6 license was probably taken over by the cc subscription (free or not) so you'll probably need to return here for help restoring your cs6 perpetual license.

if you want help with info on how to properly uninstall cc, reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I'm not installing photoshop cc to external hard drive and I only installing photoshop to internal hard drive, but I buying seagate external hard drive and I got a free 1 month photoshop code subscription.

2. How to restore cs6 license after uninstalling Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deactivate cs6 if not already done (help>deactivate/sign out)

uninstall cs6 using the uninstaller

clean both cc and cs6 per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer

reinstall cs6

activate cs6 with your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-if you plan to keep using a serial number program you should NOT install a Cloud program, not even a trial
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines