• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Direct download links for Adobe CC 2021

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot update our Macs to a version later than 10.14 / Mojave since we have software running that doesn't support 64-bit, but today, it isn't possible to download some of the Adobe CC software in a version that is compatible with MacOS 10.14 through the Adobe CC application.

Are there any links available, where I may download a .dmg-file of  CC 2021 versions of Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

for the current and one previous versions use the cc app:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html#:~:text=Install%20Previous%20Versions%20of%20your%20Creative%20Cloud%20Apps,drop-down%20list%2C%20click%20Other%20Versions.%20Does...%20See%20More.

for cc 2019 and earlier use prodesigntools.com*

for everything else, you must use adobe support** (and it may take a few tries to find an agent to provide links).

adobe download links prior to cc 2020 are

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for the current and one previous versions use the cc app:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html#:~:text=Install%20Previ....

for cc 2019 and earlier use prodesigntools.com*

for everything else, you must use adobe support** (and it may take a few tries to find an agent to provide links).

adobe download links prior to cc 2020 are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file.  it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lars,
I have exactly the same challenge: Only solution I found so far: Chat with the support and request a download link for each 2021 app you need. They will provide you with download links that are 24h valid.
Unfortunately these are always the xx.0 versions, e.g. InDesign 16.

Theres is no way to update the program with the CC desptop app to the latest version 16.4 😞
The support is also not able to provide you the update-patches. 😞

So you are stuck with the initial xx.0 versions sadly...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately these are always the xx.0 versions, e.g. InDesign 16.

Theres is no way to update the program with the CC desptop app to the latest version 16.4 😞
The support is also not able to provide you the update-patches. 😞

So you are stuck with the initial xx.0 versions sadly...

By @Holgi-CS

They should be the latest stable version, not the initial 0 version. This I don't understand.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Abambo, i asked jim @ProDesignTools .

he stated, " I believe it's time/cost. From talking to various Adobe people over the years, apparently it's additional effort for the teams to create the standalone installers for their apps, over and above their provision via in the Desktop app (which uses different technology)"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines