• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

direct download links (offline installers) for the 2020 releases

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need the direct download links (offline installers) for the 2020 releases of indesign, phhotoshop, lightroom classic. Could you please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct Download Links https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl MAY help
-you MUST do what it says in Note: Very Important Instructions
-https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html#download-instructions
When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to at least one external device
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I need 2020 direct links, on prodesigntools there are no links for 2020 versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no public download links for 2020 offline installers. You need to contact support and ask them for the same, they will provide it. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you ever get it, please give me some kind of notification. The Adobe customer service is not helpfull on this manner. They don't have it and they are sorry. That's it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Saša Pavšić, try again. 

there have been mixed results reported.  when 2023 was first released most users reported a problem.  after a week, most users reported success - eventually.  maybe it takes a "special" agent to be helpful.  or maybe it's the reverse.  but depending how important it is to you, either use an earlier version, later version or try again.

bottomline:

the current version and one prior -> cc desktop app

versions including cc 2019 and earlier -> prodesigntools.com*

everything else -> adobe support

most adobe download links are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html follow the directions (esp, step 1) save the install file. it may not remain online. thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Adobe support has been everything but supportive. Tried for 4 times already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Saša Pavšić 

not much else you can do unless someone one's to take a (perhaps very small) risk and furnish you the download they obtained.  or see if you can work-around whatever problem you're having with the cc 2023/cc 2022 versions. 

what problem are/were you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3rd party plugin version issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ouch.  can you contact the plugin vendor to prod them to release a curent version compliant plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure.
1000$ and there it is 🙂 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you paid $1000 for a plugin that's not regularly updated?  or you mean you've already contacted the vendor and they told you their free/almost free plugin will cost $1000 for them to update?

or you're just making a guess that no vendor would do this without being paid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted them and I have to get new version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad. It's 500$

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that sucks.  i'd keep looking for that older version install file, too.  secure it for later use, if you get it.

p.s. did you already pay for that older version, and if so, does the vendor know you paid for an earlier version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I got CC (something) and as it kept updated, it eventually got to 2022 version.

For some time I had 2 indesigns, 2020 version and the latest BUT as windows also updated, somehow (IDK how) indesign also updated to latest version and I was left without 2020. And that is my sad story 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i meant the older plugin version.  when you bought it, did it include updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It was just the version I bought 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that must be quite a plugin to be worh ~$500

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have your retried contacting adobe support again.  it's a new day and you're going to get different agents.

and try different ways. ie, if you've been using chat, try twitter or phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote e-mails, called the supervisor, used chat for maybe 10 times.
Gave up and went old school 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

emails do nothing.  there's no way to contact adobe using email unless you're replying to something they sent to you.  (and that's very risky because, most emails that appear to be from adobe, are from scammers.)

so, total all your phone calls and chats where you made contact and made a request.  how many failures?

if that's more than 10, i would be pretty discouraged, too.

if it's less than 3, i would try harder for something costing as much as that plugin.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kglad and thank you for your info but I have been on chat with real agents every time (so 10+ times) and still nothing.

I have replied to Adobe mail (@adobe.com) not some google or something.
Last 3 times was on chat with (I forgot the expression) senior, expert or something like that.

Sorry we don't have it...sorry only 2021 or later blah, blah. 
Anyway I found my way around 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh great.

what was your work-around?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines