• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download does not work

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i tried to download adobe creative cloud multiple times today and the download went super fast which isn't normal and the apps never showed up on my pc i tried to repair it with the uninstal.zip thing but it wasn't able to fix it and i did everything adobe suggested does anyone know how to fix this or is it an issue on adobes end?

By the way a support employee asked me to give him full control over my pc and as i searched if it was to be trusted i found out that it isn't and the guy i was tralking to left the call as if he knew that i was searching for it so don't trust support i supose.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of them work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by "none of them work"? 

even though there are 8 links at the bottom of that page there is only one applicable link at the bottom of that page:

kglad_0-1662997143897.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its fixed i found another way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for others, that fix is for users seeing a specific error message or with a related problem, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines