• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download InDesign 2020

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how can I download InDesign 2020. When I select 'more' in the Creative Cloud app I only see 2021 versions of InDesign.

Kind regards, Remco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Here an article about the procedure to get download links for CC 2020 applications:

https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2020-direct-download-links.html

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

i managed by asking support on adobe facebook chat. their advice worked:

If you have an individual membership, then you should contact the chat team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to request a copy of the InDesign CC 2020 (or anything else you need).

after you reach the page from the link above,  you need to go to the "chat" button at the bottom right corner of the page - see screenshot attached - and ask, for example, for a 2020 version of indesign. 

i got the installation

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is normal – the current version of InDesign: 17.1 and (just) the previous version: 16.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Remanke,
Only the latest two versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported and available for download, so what you see is correct as the latest vesion is 2022. You can try contacting Adobe support to see if they can provide you with a download link if possible. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here an article about the procedure to get download links for CC 2020 applications:

https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2020-direct-download-links.html

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

we urgently need to download Indesign CC 2020 but it is not available from the creative cloud previous versions download. 

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my answer above.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you specify what link we need to click to reach the download page? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As shown in this link you have to discuss this with Adobe Customer Support.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi did you manage to get a direct link to 2020 version? It's a shame, I have just bought the subscription and I am not allowed to download 2020 version? I am afraid I will have to go back to pirate copies as in the old days. Shame on you adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some might say: "Shame on you".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you get it? I cant contact de adobe help beacuse i have the team version and my administration team guy wont help me writing them. Its horrible. I might get the pirat version too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave up and asked for a refund. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i managed by asking support on adobe facebook chat. their advice worked:

If you have an individual membership, then you should contact the chat team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to request a copy of the InDesign CC 2020 (or anything else you need).

after you reach the page from the link above,  you need to go to the "chat" button at the bottom right corner of the page - see screenshot attached - and ask, for example, for a 2020 version of indesign. 

i got the installation file within minutes, but it took a while to understand how to get to find the chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice. I have already found a different solution, but I'll keep this in mind next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Atelier23033902hftr 

Could you share the installer file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@SaÅ¡a PavÅ¡ić 

i'm going to edit your post and show you how to flag someone so they're much more likely to respond.  ie, they'll receive a notice with their adobe forum name mentioned.  otherwise, they just see something that may look like irrelevent to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is it possible that you share the installer file? I have asked adobe for 2020 version several times and they haven't helped at all.

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SaÅ¡a PavÅ¡ić 

you should continue to contact adobe support.  it may require finding a compliant agent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried for about 12 times. No results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tommaso23440269hlj3 said:

"It's a shame, I have just bought the subscription and I am not allowed to download 2020 version?"

Did you try to contact Adobe Support like it was described at the ProDesignTools page?

How did the conversation go?

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes of course, at this page as suggested https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html?mv=affiliate&mv2=red

But there is no such thing as a real Adobe Support, just links to communities and forums that redirect you here and there without an end. Thank you anyway! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can we help you? Please share your concern here so that we can assist you. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines