Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Lr6 on new PC

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just switched to a new PC (WIN) and wanted to download my lightroom again. All worked fine until i pressed the download-button. Here I struggled.

Here came the information, that the installer is no longer available. This means I paid for the right to download the program, but can not do it anymore.

Is there anybody in the forum who can help me? Am upset and looking for tipps 🙂

Best regards

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is still available from the following link. Hopefully, you deactivated Lightroom 6 on your previous computer. Otherwise, you will have to contact Adobe to have your activations reset. And it will be necessary for you to have your serial number in order to activate. Here is the link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-since Adobe does sometimes remove old versions from the server
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number if you have a serial number program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines