• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Older Version of Photoshop Elements For My Adobe Account

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to rebuild my old computer which runs Windows 10 and has an AMD processor. I was able to restore all my apps except for Photoshop Elements. The installer said that the latest version of Photoshop Elements requires Windows 11 and a better processor. I would like to install the same version of Photoshop Elements that I was using before my computer crashed. I have tried searching on the community discussions but couldn't find an answer. Can someone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version number of Photoshop Elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember the version number but it was from a couple of years ago. I am not a Photoshop power user. I use it mostly for correcting photos and collages. My relic of a computer runs on Windows 10 and uses an AMD processor. Any version I could download that would work with those specs I would gladly accept.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" The installer said that the latest version of Photoshop Elements requires Windows 11 and a better processor. " Did it really say Windows 11?  This page https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html says Windows 10 is required and doesn't even mention Windows 11. Perhaps you can post a screen shot of the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I just thought - I wonder if the message actually says it needs INTERNET EXPLORER 11? That's more familiar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If PS Elements was purchased directly from Adobe, you might find the installer in your online Adobe account below.

https://account.adobe.com/products

And of course, you'll need your 24 digit (numeric) serial number. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-install-photoshop-elements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Nancy, but my Photoshop Elements is part of my Creative Cloud account. Will I really need to buy a new computer to get my Photoshop Elements back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements is not part of Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @Peru Bob said,  consumer grade PS Elements is stand alone software, not to be confused with pro-level Photoshop CC.

Photoshop CC can be obtained from Creative Cloud desktop app with a qualifying paid Creative Cloud subscription if your computer can support it.

So which product do you want -- PS Elements or Photoshop CC?

And which version #?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that my plan only includes Acrobat DC Pro. I must have bought Photoshop Elements separately a long time ago. Sorry for all the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines