Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download previous versions

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys,

I used illustrator the last view months and now the new version isn's compatible with my mac version anymore. I tried to deistall it and now I can't install the newest or an older version. How can I fix this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to use the Creative Cloud app to uninstall or to at least install the prior version.

If not, download the Adobe CC Cleaner app to uninstall and reinstall. 

You may want to sign out of and uninstall the Creative Cloud app too. Then reinstall a fresh copy.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lucienne22476180d5er,
Only the latest two versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported and available for download i.e. CC2022 and CC2021 currently. You can try and download the older versions of the Creative Cloud apps from the following website. If the links mentioned on the website don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.
https://prodesigntools.com
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines