• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download updates to one computer and transfer to second

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe software on both my desktop and my portable.  To update Photoshop or Bridge can take upto 24 hours on my desktop and often falls out after 12 or so hours and I have to start again.  For my mobile, I go to a friend with fibre and download in a mattar of minutes.  Is there any way to download the update onto my mobile and then transfer it to my desktop and apply it there.  This is what I do with several other major programs.  I should be very greatful for any advice.  Many thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

There only way to do that would be to ask the support for offline installer of the update version. Adobe has stopped shipping offline installers, only way to get them is via support. Open up a chat session and let them know your issue they will help you out.

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and ta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There only way to do that would be to ask the support for offline installer of the update version. Adobe has stopped shipping offline installers, only way to get them is via support. Open up a chat session and let them know your issue they will help you out.

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Manan - thank you so much for your help. Best wishes, Alastair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines