Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

downloading adobe illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am new to graphic design, i was wondering if Adobe Illustrator was downloadable on a chromebook laptop? I tried many times and i just keep getting sent to the same link. Please get back to me ASAP;

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You need to read the system requirements, but basically there are NO apps for a Chromebook. Some apps made for Android tablets can run, but there is no Illustrator for Android. Even if there were, most Chromebooks don't have the computing power needed for high end design apps; you don't just need a Mac/PC, you need a powerful model.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click Get Illustrator on desktop below to begin downloading on your desktop. Follow the onscreen instructions to sign-in and install. If this is your first time installing a Creative Cloud app, the Creative Cloud desktop app is installed as well.Rebaid

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines