• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading an older version

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the newest versions of Adobe applications like Photoshop Premiere Pro and After Effects, but I find them harder to use and more diffucult for my computer to run. I tried all of the available versions that are downgradable but I still have the same problem with them. I want to install an older version of these Adobe apps and Creative Cloud. Mainly the 2017 version to try and see if its better for me. I found these downloads on ProDesignTools.com but the links don't work. Is there any way to get these older versions? 

Thanks

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Adobe now provides the current and ONE older version

The reason those links don't work is because Adobe has removed all older versions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe now provides the current and ONE older version

The reason those links don't work is because Adobe has removed all older versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am aware that Adobe removed all of their older versions but is there any way around that where I can get them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be very wary if someone offers a copy... that is ILLEGAL according to Adobe's license, and may very well be hacked and contain a virus that will steal any financial information you have

What Pro Design had were only links to Adobe's servers, so the programs were from the official source... anything else is not a good idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

things have changed in the past few weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines