• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading issues

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2012 Oct 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what day, or time of day, my update download times out at either 42 or 47 percent, every time.  Download speed is 12.5 megs according to ratemyspeed.  Anyone else having this issue, or is it a security/anti-virus causing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot know. We know nothing about your connection, your Inmternet provider, your computer. And synthetic speed tests are meaningless - like all sorts of synthetic benchmarks.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I know those are meaningless, but someone would have asked anyway.  If the speed test is meaningless...then so is the ISP....

I am asking if this is caused by an anti virus program, or if several people have had issues downloading updates lately.  PC has Windows 7. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DerMeister82 if you are continuing to experience download timeouts then you may want to try either using a wired ethernet connection or an alternate ISP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you even know what you are talking about. I mean where is the 'pump'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines