• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2021 download

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded elements 2021 and it downloaded Creative Cloud Desktop. Inside the cloud I dont find my elements 2021. What happened.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements is not part of Creative Cloud.

It is a separate download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I just tried to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud. It would not let me do it as it linked up with my other Adobe products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What other Adobe products?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Receive email offering Elements 2021. I beleived I was downloading Elements 2021. When the completed I have Adobe Creative Cloud. In that program I cannot find Elements 2021. What happened.

thx Joe S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to download a free trial of Elements 2021.

Make sure you didn't download a trial version of the full Photoshop as you will be charged a subscription if you don't cancel within 7 days, I believe.

Added: And just to be clear, certain users of Elements are receiving a preview feature which allows them to save and open images to and from an Adobe cloud account.  (They currently get 2GB of storage space for free.)  For that reason, a copy of CC is included with the download of Elements 2021.   Is this what you are refering to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thks guys, but my problem is that I purchased elements 2021 and have a s/n. The download did not go well. It installed the cloud product but not Elements 2021. I am baffled as to method and location for installation. I keep going around in circles.
JoeS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Photoshop Elements 2021 from here:

Download Adobe Photoshop Elements

When you start it for the first time you will need to sign-in with your Adobe Account and enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you see any shortcut on your desktop for Photoshop Elements 2021 after the installation?

Also, can you provide a screenshot of your file Explorer window at: 'C:\Program Files\Adobe'?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thks to all. After 4 hours I finally stumbled into solving the problem. I now have 2021 installed.
Joe S

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joe S. said:

Thks guys, but my problem is that I purchased elements 2021 and have a s/n. The download did not go well. It installed the cloud product but not Elements 2021. I am baffled as to method and location for installation. I keep going around in circles.

You're really not telling us what the problem is.  Are you sure that the program did not install?  Did you get any error messages?  You should only use the default location for the installation. 

If you continue to have problems downloading from either of the two links provided in this thread, you should contact Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.  They can take control of your computer and resolve any installation issues much easier than we can via the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines