• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements Upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to upgrade from Elements 11 to 18, is the upgrade only available via a download? I would prefer a hard copy as I periodically rebuild my PC (Desktop) and I also use a laptop when away from home so I am not sure how long the download would available for where it is much easier to use a disk to reinstall.

Regards

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

yes, when you make your purchase you'll download the installation files for the upgrade.  keep the installation files secure and you won't need to download from adobe again.

during installation you'll need both the new serial number that will be supplied after you purchase AND your elements 11 serial number.  you'll also need to secure both numbers for future re-installations.

the link to purchase the upgrade:

Adobe products: desktop, web, and mobile applications | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, when you make your purchase you'll download the installation files for the upgrade.  keep the installation files secure and you won't need to download from adobe again.

during installation you'll need both the new serial number that will be supplied after you purchase AND your elements 11 serial number.  you'll also need to secure both numbers for future re-installations.

the link to purchase the upgrade:

Adobe products: desktop, web, and mobile applications | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thanks for your help.

Regards

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Elements 7 on my old Windows 7. I have Windows 11 on my ACER need to upgrade my Elements 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which elements 7 is installed on your win11 computer, or are you actually trying to install one of the elements 7 apps on win11?

and you're trying to upgrade to what?

and what installation files do you have?

what serial numbers do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements by download from Adobe http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Or go to Amazon if you prefer to buy on DVD

Computer crashes happen... the FIRST time you download a program make an external copy
IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-you should ALWAYS keep a copy (or two!) on an external device
-since Adobe DOES SOMETIMES REMOVE OLD VERSIONS FROM THE SERVER
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number if you have a serial number program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or go to Amazon if you prefer to buy on DVD

By @John T Smith

Amazon no longer has Elements on DVD.  It is a download only.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023 | Windows PC Code | Software Download | Photo Editing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Amazon no longer has Elements on DVD

That is sad... SO many people buy a download and don't make a copy to an external device, and then come here when their old download is no longer available from the vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what elements programs from the past decade are not downloadable ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... got me there... I have v2021 on DVD so have not tried to download any Elements version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i think adobe has v12 and later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines