• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email contact for complaints re Adobe employee unprofessionalism

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is being harassed and threatened by an Adobe account manager and need to have an official, private email address by which I can register this complaint at a high level. I could find no such information on the Adobe website.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there is no such email

I've never been there, but I think Adobe has a Facebook page

Or Google to find the Corporate address and send a paper letter, with all the information, to the CEO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

I see you have an active Creative Cloud for teams subscription. Is this regarding the same?

Could you please share some more details so that we can help you with this.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have received several unsolicited calls regarding CC business vs. personal license consolidation. The agent was rude, unprofessional and threatening as I do not accept unsolicited calls. I refuse to deal with this person and would like to make a complaint to someone who will take it seriously and deal with the situation, such as a superior etc.

I did a Google search on the person's phone number and it appears that I am not the first to experience this as several people reported the same issue. The number and email contact seem legitimate Adobe and not that of a scammer that I first suspected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share the email and contact number in a private message?

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was working in Noida India Customer Support and i can see the people there might be leaking adobe personal inforation to fake tech support in india I have heard and seen that by the traniner called sanjeeta kandpal she was saying she made huge profit when adobe allowed work from home 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, nobody here can help with that... contact Adobe

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines