• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email link to download apps not working

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, sorry if this is a really obvious question. I need some help with downloading my CC apps as the email link just isn't working. When I click 'download' next to the app, it takes me to the 'send me the link' page. I then put my email address in and send the link to myself. But when I open the email, it just takes me back to the SAME 'send me the link' page. I've tried copying the link before sending the email but that takes me to the same page as well. I've tried this several times on both my Chromebook and iPad Pro and get the same result. I can't find any option to just download straight from the 'Apps' page as the download link just makes me do the email thing. I'm so frustrated with this, could anyone tell me what the issue would be or how to solve it? It should at least work on one of my computers right? I've looked through the download help pages but even the links there to 'download the app directly' take me back to the same email page.

The apps I've been trying to download are Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

The original poster was making a key mistake, of trying to install Creative Cloud on Chromebook and iPad Pro. But Creative Cloud is for Windows 10 and mac OS only.  I think you may be making the same mistake. Very important to check system requirements before buying.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm having this exact same problem . I can only try so many times before I give up. Tried both links within the comments . Can I ask if you managed to sort it and how you did it . It will let me buy it and use it but it's not allowing me to download the desktop version on my cromebook . It's very annoying 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original poster was making a key mistake, of trying to install Creative Cloud on Chromebook and iPad Pro. But Creative Cloud is for Windows 10 and mac OS only.  I think you may be making the same mistake. Very important to check system requirements before buying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but as well I have a Windows device and still it responded the same way most of these other customers have described it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Vanya28475641oc85 

what problem are you having and what os version does your windows device have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What to do when you have a subscription (and an alternate download link)
https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/after-effects-set-up-wont-install/td-p/1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your Windows device is in "S mode", this stops you installing apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines