Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

End of life flash player

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

Due to advanced years and big-finger syndrome, combined with technical ignorance, I have no idea what to look for, how to make a choice or what to do, when I get pop-up messages telling me Adobe no longer supports my Flash Player - 32.0.0.453 - and to uninstall it.

My problems are further increased by living in Spain and not being fluent enough to understand the details on Adobe's Spanish website.

I would seek assistance on  -

1. What to obtain to replace the Flash player that I am informed is no longer supported.

2. Where to obtain it.

3. Do I need to uninstall my Flash Player from my Control Panel before downloading whatever is advised, or will it be automatically uninstalled.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Regards,

Colin.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no replacement.

if you want to uninstall, Uninstall Flash Player for Windows (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that difinitive reply, kglad!

Duly uninstalled, and now waiting to see if my Firefox will take over the duties once unertaken by Adobe Flash Player!

Regards,

Colin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's the responsibility of the flash content creators to remove or replace flash with content that is supported by web browsers.  it's not you or your browser's responsibility to display unsupported content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines