• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 1719 Windows installer service cannot be accessed.

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download the trial of lightroom 4 on new comutor. Error 1719 Windows installer service cannot be accessed. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems the windows installer service has gone corrupt due to some reason. Try the bellow suggestions and check if that helps.

1. Reboot the machine in normal mode, if logged in in safe mode.

2. GoTo Run->services.msc and start or re-start the windows installer service.

3. Un-register and re-register the windows installer service. Follow http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319624

4. Try re-registering or re-installing the windows installer service manually Follow http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315346

Contact, MS in case of same issue as they are the expert on windows installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried both of the above solutions and I still receive the 1719 error when trying to update or install Adobe Reader DC.  I've also used both the cleaner solution from Adobe to fix the issue.  I'm able to install other software packages.  Do you have any more suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

me the same! Did You solve it finally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines