Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 206

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am trying to download photoshop from my university page which we get for free whilst studying. However it says that i need adobe application manager/ creative cloud in order to download it. I have tried to download this application but it keeps showing error 206 saying that there is a firewall or connectivity problem. I have tried all of the recomended steps on the adobe support page but nothing has worked. Is there anyone who has had a similar problem to me and might be able to help? 

Thank you, 

Charlie

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

p.s. please don't attach images to adobe forums (that then require downloading to view). embed images using the "insert photo" icon at the top of the reply field (or copy and paste images into the body of your post).

kglad_0-1603988381992.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Charlie, in addition to Kglad's suggestions, please contact your University. There is no Creative Cloud membership assigned to the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines