• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 113 after updating operating system

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to windows 10 so I could get the latest updates for Premiere Pro, Animate, After Effects and Media Encoder. I tried unistall them and redownload them but now I can download any of them at all. I've also tried all the solutions on the Error 113 page but none of them have worked

Exit Code: 113 -------------------------------------- Summary -------------------------------------- - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePremierePro14AllTrial Version: 14.0.1.71). Error code: '113' -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Don't know what to tell you guys it's working now, thanks for trying to help though

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installation Error Codes

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html

113, C113 Unable to reach Adobe servers. Check your Internet connectivity and firewall settings, and then try again. For more information, see Resolve connection errors.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all of these and none of them have worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know what to tell you guys it's working now, thanks for trying to help though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not solved! I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, did you figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sort of. I use another user account to update and install cc apps. They
should then show up on the other user account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, as in user account you mean Windows user account, or you create another Adobe account? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Redon5E5F,

Create a new Windows or Mac User Account with full administrative permissions.  If the computer is not owned by you, contact your ogranization's IT dept for assistance with installing/uninstalling software.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

formated my pc and updated windows. now works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol. too soon. It installed 2 apps and now ERROR 113 again. 

I JUST FORMATED, and just installed creative cloud... 

HELP? I have to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, just for future humans with the same problem.

I dont know how to solve this. The support spent hours with me and no success.

Suddenly, after formating my computer AGAIN with a updated copy of windows (original)  and left to download while I sleep. When I checked in the morning, it downloaded everything normally! yey.

What changed? I dont know.

My guess is: I'm using a usb wifi adaptor to connect to the internet. Maybe is the quality of the connection? 

If i'm using it for something else Creative Cloud gets like lost packages and fails to connect?

LoL. That's my conclusion. Back to work

Good luck to all stuck on this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can vouch for other replies here, I created a new admin user on my mac and inexplicably, it worked. I still got the 113 error for a while and then I tried disabling my antivirus software (which didn't work for the other mac user) and the error somehow went away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all suggestions except creating a new user but nothing did work for me.

After all, I figured out the following procedure to install my apps and updates:

- Open command prompt (press "Win-Key" + "R", enter "cmd", press "Enter-Key")

- run the command "ipconfig /release"

- run the command "ipconfig /renew"

- run the command "ipconfig /flushdns"

After these commands I restarted the updates from CC Desktop and my installations did run.

Hope it helps at least one person 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you Christoph5C25, but after running these commands, it still shows 113 in my case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed the problem by downloading through Ethernet instead of wifi. Just FYI. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It failed when I used a USB to Ethernet adapter but when I connected the Ethernet cable directly to the desktop I installed it successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines