• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code 21 - can't install CC even with all requirements

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I just abandoned my cracked Adobe Suite finally, but got a little frustrated now that I tried multiple times installing CC, PS and AI using the installer downloaded from Adobe website and all of them show me this error code 21, which seems to be an error of incompatibility with my computer. It just happens that I have a notebook with I5, 1TB hdd, 8gb ram, Windows 8.1, so I really don't know how to proceed.

What I already did:

- First of all, as soon as I paid for my subscription, I uninstalled all adobe apps I had. Had a little trouble uninstalling Creative Cloud app though, so I used the "creative cloud unninstaller" available in adobe's website and it worked;

- Then, using CCleaner, wiped out any garbage that could be left from Adobe apps unninstalling. Also deleted manually folders in Program Files (x86 and 64), App Data, Common Files, etc;

- Restarted my computer several times;

- Tried using compatibility mode in the installer, didn't work either;

- When exploring Apps in Adobe website, opening any of them, it shows in the right side "compatible", as if the website itself could compare my pc specs to the requirements;

Anyway, tried many ways to install and none of those worked, so I'd appreciate some help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that was the problem indeed. I installed Windows 10 and everything is fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines