Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code: 214 installing creative cloud

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install Creative Cloud and this error has popped up
"There seems to be a problem with the downloaded file(s). For troubleshooting tips, please visit our customer support page.(Error code: 214) Contact Customer Support"

Now what?...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chawana Error 214 means the manifest for downloaded files is incorrect.  For information on how to resolve download errors please see Error downloading Creative Cloud applications - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/error-downloading-cc-apps.html.  I believe it is likely your security software or firewall are interfering with the download process this is why you are receiving the current error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No mentio of error 214  in any adobe support portal availble. Adobe itself doesn't know hat the error is.
No solution available to these error provided anywhere in adobe support. Not even adobe support helping the us with resolving this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and I reached out to Adobe support. We established a remote connection and they used the following link to install Creative Cloud; and it worked.

Let me install the Creative cloud app from this link.

https://ccmdl.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/CCD/5_6_0/win64/ACCCx5_6_0_788.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines