• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 306 - What is going on here?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why isn't PS updating? I mean this is ridiculous, the update from creative cloud won't update PS, error code 306, download new CC installer, which also shows the same issue, error code 306 and PS won't update at all.

All I get is upgrade for this or that, and NO support at all to reference how to fix this stupid error.

Outrageous that Adobe takes the subscription dollars so effectively, but won't sort out their services to customers as easily. What a rip off.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ZAAAX wrote:

All I get is upgrade for this or that, and NO support at all to reference how to fix this stupid error.

Hi

Did you use the direct download as indicated here?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error306

97A89FE7-2DB2-4522-96AD-297B0F8A110A.jpeg

If you used the direct download links and it still did not work, contact Adobe Customer Care for support:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  

If your browser does not auto-open the Chat window, try these tips:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send tweet to @AdobeCare. They are very responsive.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane,

Yes I did that already, 3 times.

After each fresh new install I keep being asked to update then automatically CC trys to update and the error keeps happening. 

Just a continual loop to an error. I'll try this Adoe Customer Care link and get back to you with that trail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, ok so Adobe customer care, I'l already been here and received NO help at all. Way too confusing and I think Adobe thinks I'm supposed to be a software tech or whatever to sort through this quagmire of options.

The virtual assistant knows nothing, as a customer would expect it to. It's a virtual AI, how the whichwhat are we supposed to get answers from a programmed robot? What a joke this is.

Adobe-customer-care-2022-05-04_10-49-27.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ZAAAX 

Type "agent" into the chat box to get a human.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, moving to the install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines