• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 50 on Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue with Adobe Creative Clou before, where it would stay stuck in the loding screen, until the pop up that said that ACC was taking longer than expected to open. After searching for solutions online (with none of them working), I went with the option that told me to install the Cleaner Tool and clean everything Adobe related off the PC. Did that, installed Setup from the site again, and continued with the installation process, but it stops at like 20%, and then gives me the error code 50.

Something to note that I had done before, that I think maybe had something to do with this whole thing, is that Adobe CC was uninstalled by me before Photohop and Illustrator. 

Could anyone help me? I have a friend who had the same issue and told me he had formatted his PC and it solved it, but I don't want to format my PC because I share it with someone else, and doing a backup would take way too much space and time.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines