• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in activated devices

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account shows 2 activated devices (including current laptop). Whenever I try to open Captivate I get a message "THe Adobe ID is already being used on all allowed computers. To use Adobe Captivate 2019, you must deactivate Captivate in another computer". I have deactivated the current laptopo leaving only 1 device and restarted computer and program. I still get the same message and cannot past this messge. My account now only shows 1 activated device.

Any suggestions

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to speak to Adobe about this. Try the online chat and ask for a real person.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to get your issue resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, many thanks.

It turned out to be a conflict between Captivate and Adobe Creative Cloud. I had to log out of Cloud and then shut it down on the computer and re-install Captivate. Next step was to re-start and sign-in to Adobe Creative Cloud and all was well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines