• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error status 0xc000012f

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a windows 10 update I can not use Photoshop, Dreamweaver or Acrobat.  It says :-

"system32\MSVCP120.dll either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."

I have tried re-installing but to no avail. The work I do is only a hobby BUT if I can not get it to work I will have to go onto other software.  My technical knowledge is limited. - Fionn

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

>After a windows 10 update

Search http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>After a windows 10 update

Search http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that was and quick and easy solution! It works now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines