• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extensions/Plugins install problems - Win10

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to install extensions / plugs, but when I click the Free button, the install option does not appear and nothing happens, I've used other browsers, but nothing happened. I have already uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud and installed it again and nothing happened. I already had plugins before and did the normal installation, but I'm not getting any more. Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

if you're having problems with a third party plugin, write to the publisher of that plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what exactly are you doing that triggers the problem(s)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I Just click on Free option and nothing happens, It don´t install or apear Install option.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe there are none that are Free?

For what Adobe program are you looking for Free plugins?

AFAIK the CC Desktop App doesn't use any plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's on Adobe site itself just like I have that problem, you have for instance plugin Photography plan with a blue marker to click on that says 'free', you can click on it but it does not install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the free option in what program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free Plugin/Extension, like Icon8 or Real Shadows. When the plugin is pay it works normally.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote:

like Icon8 or Real Shadows. When the plugin is pay it works normally.

End Quote:

Well there you go. They don't work if you don't pay for them.

Maybe there wa a Trial period and you hve gone past that trial period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but I don´t thint it is, cause the Icon8 for exemple has a free version and pay version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on mac and treid everything - nothing worked. Have u found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet, I'm still waiting an answer from Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, still waiting for three weeks? Wrote the support as well but I think they don't really care about customers problems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing with me, 2 technicians tried to solve remotely, but they couldn't. I'm still waiting for the procedures by email and it's been 2 weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're having problems with a third party plugin, write to the publisher of that plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx, but I can't install any plugin so I don't think it's a publisher problem... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same as I.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when an app publisher updates their app it's up to the plugin publishers to update their plugins to conform to the changed app.  if the app publisher breaks something that causes all plugins to fail, the plugin publishers need to contact the app publisher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I tried it with more than 20 plugins, I would have to write to all app publishers with the hope that someone did a mistake, repairs it/ makes an update and everything is working after it? Sounds a bit strange and I don't even know all the plugins I tried to install?

And why is the only premium one I paid for working? And is there no way to download and install plugins manually? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alos when those plugins are on the adobe pages to download free?
If Adobe puts them on their page to download free, they should work, I and many others pay adobe for that, if they are not free, adobe should change it on their page so that it works.
This is not really a third party plugin anymore when it is on adobe's own page to download free or not free, does not make a difference wich kind it is, it should work regardless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you would just need to contact one app pubisher that cared about their plugin failing.  and free plugins are probably all available for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thx. So I wrote three publisher although I don't understand why it should worl afterwards... It doesn't really make any sense...

I just give up concerning adobe exchange - nice idea from adobe but it's just not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Fun part: I have an own plugin just published today, and for this plugin at least i can go a few steps further. https://youtu.be/g96Ck9iSZpo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem, and if you look at the network traffic via developer tools in Chrome, you can see that an error is returned. I get the same for all plugins.

My colleagues have no problem to install the plugin that I need. I have tried from several different computers, but to no avail. If i use one of my colleagues account to download the plugin, it works properly. So, something is incorrect with my account.

@feelerfolg Any updates on this, did you get it to work eventually?

// Kind regards, Torbjörn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should also mention that I have succesfully downloaded plugins before this problem arose.

// Torbjörn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines