• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

False device activation limit every day?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every day I open my CC desktop (or one of the CC apps) I'm presented with a login window/error box stating too many device activations. However I'm only using one system, there is no dual boot, and I'm not regularly accessing CC on the web or from apps on iOS (if that matters). It's as if the CC Desktop or some sort of validation step is unable to determine that it is being run on the same computer every time, despite no hardware changes to the system in months. The "too many activations" dialog box even lists my desktop as appearing in both existing activation slots. Something causes it to interpret every login from this computer as a unique system/activation?

Does anyone know if there are logs that can be pulled for someone (Adobe support?) to help diagnose or fix this? Maybe some other sort of hardware issue that could be triggering this (just a guess, since adobe seems to treat every login as a unique computer)? The suggestions I've come across in other posts here haven't helped thus far and I've scoured the similar questions here and haven't found an adequate answer or resolution. 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check which devices are listed, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines