• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File system error affecting entire Adobe creative suite

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - a curious problem... my apps have been working in ACS for years and years, but a few months ago some functions began to freeze (such as applying 3rd party plugins or importing new footage) for several minutes. This increased and now affects Audition, Premiere and Photoshop.

I can get the programs to run correctly if I 'run as administrator', but the problem with this is that I can no longer drag and drop files into the programs - slowing down workflow.

Any idea why this is happening and how I can change a windows setting to fix these errors?

This was happening with Windows 10, and has not been fixed since the move to Windows 11. Am on an Asus Zenboo produo laptop, and all adobe CC programs are up to date.

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite is long ago discontinued and unsupported.   I hope you mean Creative Cloud.

Did you use the Adobe Cleaner Tool to wipe old apps off your system and reinstall Creative Cloud on your new OS?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Also see Known Issues on Windows 11:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/windows-11.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, creative cloud!

I have so many keyboard shortcuts and settings saved in my apps, that I am nervous to use the cleaner tool in case I cannot get them back. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the creative cloud app and each of the programs to no avail. 

these issues pre-date Windows 11, and have persisted, so doubt that it is a non compativility with W11.

I might try to make another login to the computer, as these issues seem to be tied to my login, as running as admin solves them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines